Some of our latest Case Studies
Below are a selection of case studies of customers buildings around the UK, including Berkshire, Surrey, Herefordshire, Somerset, Shropshire, Worcestershire, Cheshire and Wales.
- A shaded sanctuary to enjoy the UK summer.
- A self build in Herefordshire has seen a unique change in design for our 2 bay Byton High Ridge.
- 2 enclosed garage bays and a workshop on the ground floor. The dormer windows in the loft space increase the headroom available to create a spacious room with impressive oak trusses and purlins.
- A 3 bay Byton High Ridge, 1 enclosed bay with garage doors and a 2 bay open cart lodge.
- This oak framed annexe offers a flexible space which has been built as an estate office in Berkshire.
- Our show-site annexe is used as ancillary accommodation. The internal layout consists of living area with space for a dining table, leading to the kitchen area, bathroom and 1 double bedroom.