What is included in our 'kit'?
The oak frame components:
- pre-jointed oak frame using our standard 175mm x 175mm (7” x 7”) oak posts
- eaves beams and tie beams
- oak knee braces from 175mm x 60mm
- seasoned oak draw pegs
Ancillary timbers (Vac Vac pressure treated softwood):
- wall studs
- diagonal bracing
- roofing rafters
- ridge board
- roof bracing from Vac Vac pressure treated softwood.
- any joinery, staddle stones and ironmongery items we have included in our quotation
- a full set of working drawings for the foundations, brickwork, fixing and constructional detailing
- a structural report if building regulations are required
What isn't included in our 'kit'?
Unless we have quoted for them, the following items aren’t included:
- site-work labour for the groundworks & foundations
- base & dwarf walls
- erection of the frame
- fitting of the roof covering
- materials for the foundations, base and dwarf walls
- roofing membrane, battens and roof covering (slates, tiles or shingles)
- fixings, lead, dpc, insulation, plasterboard, electrical goods, plumbing goods or decorating materials.
- staddle stones (unless requested)
- ironmongery (unless requested)
We can advise recommended suppliers and products if required.