Why Radnor Oak ?
- Our oak frames are hand crafted using traditional, time-honoured methods which have been used and proven for centuries. Our workshops, machinery and craftsmen have advanced with the times, but we are proud to 'make history' with our traditional oak framed buildings.We take pride in the fact that our products are unique in terms of their design, their appearance, the specification of materials we use, the high quality of craftsmanship and the exceptional value we offer. We will rarely, if ever, be beaten on price for a ‘like for like’ specification.
- As a rural business ourselves, we want to support the prosperity of fellow rural businesses by crafting natural solutions to suit their commercial requirements and environment.• Rural business to rural business • Crafting natural and sustainable solutions for rural diversification. • Supporting British Farming. • Helping the countryside grow. • Creating additional income.
- All of our oak framed garages, outbuildings and car ports are supplied as a pre-jointed kits and incorporate our trademark signatures; a traditionally jointed oak frame with substantial framing timbers and knee braces, heavy duty ancillary framing components and our own concealed weatherproofing system.Each pre-designed range differs by depth, roof pitch and overall height. Standard bays are a generous 3m wide and can accommodate large family vehicles, however they can be wider. Some of our buildings which are below 4m in height may not require planning permission. If you can’t find the layout you require in the pre-designed range, you may wish to ‘Design Your Own’.
- Radnor Oak manufactures beautiful, everlasting, maintenance free oak garden structures. If you love to entertain and dine outdoors, transform the way you live with an oak framed 'Cook House' - install a Radnor Oak garden pavilion, add a pizza oven, a bar and some soft lighting to create a special outdoor dining room and living area you can enjoy all year round.If you would like to use your hot tub all year round, or simply somewhere to relax, a Radnor Oak gazebo is the perfect solution. Choose from three ranges of gazebos and pavilions and lots of optional extras.
- We have recently expanded our range of oak framed garden offices to accommodate the significant rise in people working from home. Our home offices are permanent structures which will last for many years. If you currently commute to work, the cost of constructing our oak offices will quickly be repaid, and you'll enjoy more time to yourself.There are currently three standard ranges to choose from. We also offer insulation packs, roofing packs and flooring packs.
- Self contained ancillary accommodation in beautiful oak framed buildings. Secondary accommodation – be it a ‘granny annexe’, a two storey garden cottage, a ‘guest cottage’ or a ‘holiday let’ – can be an invaluable asset.As multi-generational living continues to rise, a separate dwelling on your property gives elderly relatives or young adults the independence they need, but with family support close by. Additional income from holiday lets is growing as 'Staycation' becomes the norm for more of us.