Some of our latest Case Studies
- 2 enclosed garage bays and a workshop on the ground floor. The dormer windows in the loft space increase the headroom available to create a spacious room with impressive oak trusses and purlins.
- A 3 bay Byton High Ridge, 1 enclosed bay with garage doors and a 2 bay open cart lodge.
- This oak framed annexe offers a flexible space which has been built as an estate office in Berkshire.
- Our show-site annexe is used as ancillary accommodation. The internal layout consists of living area with space for a dining table, leading to the kitchen area, bathroom and 1 double bedroom.
- This large oak framed gazebo with cedar shingle roof sits beautifully in the landscaped gardens of our show-site. A great space for entertaining and enjoying summer evenings with family and friends.
- A 2 bay oak framed Kinsham with 2 sets of double doors. Originally used as a garage, it has recently undertaken a makeover and is now a handy workshop.
- A 3 bay Byton Low Ridge, 1 enclosed bay with double doors and a 2 bay open cart lodge. Log store to the side.