Some of our latest Case Studies
Below are a selection of case studies of customers buildings around the UK, including Berkshire, Surrey, Herefordshire, Somerset, Shropshire, Worcestershire, Cheshire and Wales.
- In January 2017 we received an email from a customer (Mr B) asking if we could design and manufacture an oak framed annexe for an elderly relative. Mr B was aware that planning permission was required and had hoped that the project could be completed by November that year.The results were stunning!
- Among the trees of Truro, Cornwall sits a Byton High Ridge carport.Each of the chunky oak bays has been enclosed with remote operated double doors (softwood) making the carport extra secure & enabling the owners to remain dry should the UK weather throw a sudden downpour on their return home.
- Featuring chunky ‘King Post’ oak trusses and purlins for that extra touch of class.
- A modern twist on a traditional oak frame garage with the use of black roller doors and over bay external lighting.
- The main purpose of this complex was for an equestrian outbuilding.....however, there is a little secret involving the customers vegetable garden. (Which we really, really love!)
- The oak structure provides the owner with 2 easy access carports and outdoor storage space.
- "as well as somewhere where we could eat outside but would provide shelter and something that would look stunning but would be timeless"