Some of our latest Case Studies
Below are a selection of case studies of customers buildings around the UK, including Berkshire, Surrey, Herefordshire, Somerset, Shropshire, Worcestershire, Cheshire and Wales.
- From a few simple sketches supplied by our client we were able to create this bespoke oak framed garden workshop.
- Featuring chunky ‘King Post’ oak trusses and purlins for that extra touch of class.
- A modern twist on a traditional oak frame garage with the use of black roller doors and over bay external lighting.
- The main purpose of this complex was for an equestrian outbuilding.....however, there is a little secret involving the customers vegetable garden. (Which we really, really love!)
- The oak structure provides the owner with 2 easy access carports and outdoor storage space.
- "as well as somewhere where we could eat outside but would provide shelter and something that would look stunning but would be timeless"
- From delivery to final touches, have a look at the journey this oak frame took to become a practical free standing oak structure.