Case Studies for Oak Framed Annexes and Garden Cottages
- This Kinsham 2 bay has been recently converted into a self contained annexe/bedsit to include a double bed with bedside cabinets, lounge area, kitchen and shower room with w/c and basin.
- This annexe / office combo provides ample work space for two people and includes a double bedroom for additional living. It includes a shower room with basin and wc, a kitchenette, a hall way with oak floorboards and fantastic views across the garden.
- Our show-site annexe is used as ancillary accommodation (yes it really is lived in!). The internal layout consists of living room/diner, kitchen, bathroom and 1 double bedroom. Exposed beams, oak floorboards and fabulous views through oak windows .......
- A new oak framed office to accommodate the day to day running of a rural business in Berkshire. This attractive, practical oak framed building has allowed the business to expand and was even approved by the owners pets!
- A luxurious oak framed holiday cottage to provide additional income............or a cosy annexe...........this Radnor Oak Building was used for both. Exposed oak beams, open plan kitchen diner, oak floorboards, fabulous views across the garden, indoor and outdoor living brought together - what's not to like about this stunning oak frame building.
- In January 2017 we received an email from a customer (Mr B) asking if we could design and manufacture an oak framed annexe for an elderly relative. Mr B was aware that planning permission was required and had hoped that the project could be completed by November that year.The results were stunning!